International Engineering & Machinery Asia is Pakistan's Leading Business Exhibition on Engineering, Machinery tools and allied products, which Attracts high quality potential Trade Visitors from Engineering, Machinery and Manufacturing Industry across Pakistan as well as neighboring countries the steady growth of the event, is a reflection of the increasing capabilities as well as the potential of Pakistan machine tools sector. International Engineering & Machinery Asia has been instrumental in driving the growth of Pakistan’s Machine Tools Industry and its key emphasis is on showcasing the Technology Advancement, New Innovations in Machine Tools Industry.
International Engineering &
Machinery Asia (IEMA) is an exclusive Business Exhibition on
Engineering Machine Tools and Allied Products.
IEMA has already proved to be the ultimate facilitator for B2B cooperation between manufacturers and consumers of all hues connected to Engineering, Machinery and Manufacturing industry. The key emphasis of IEMA is to showcase latest technologies and equipment catering to Engineering and Machine Tools Industry.
IEMA 2017 is being designed to facilitate effective interaction among several fraternities of the machine tool, automation, cutting tool and user industries. The show will provide a unique gateway to international and domestic manufacturers / suppliers of machine tools & automation products / services, creating a unique platform to leverage the rapidly growing Pakistan’s market.
Since its inception in 2001, Ecommerce Gateway Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd ( www.ecgateway.net ) is a Trade Events Owner & Management Company with strategic partners & major operations in Pakistan and is the first company in Pakistan registered as Full Member, UFI "The Global Association of Exhibition Industry" (Paris - France; www.ufi.org ).
The Power & Alternative Energy Asia Exhibition is the biggest specialized Power & Alternative Energy event in Pakistan, covering power generation, transmission and distribution, development of newer sources of energy saving technologies. The Exhibition welcomes leading manufacturers and suppliers’ of equipment and services for the sectors: electric, hydroelectric, thermal, natural gas, fuels, nuclear & solar power supply systems, electricity transmission networks, manufacturers of energy saving equipment and technologies, safety, construction, repair & maintenance organizations etc.
Engineering Asia International Exhibition aims at
developing and promoting every sphere of engineering
Sector in Pakistan through inter / intra industrial
cooperation and joint ventures among local and foreign
partners. Engineering Asia aims to focus on the immense
potential of heavy/ light engineering machinery,
accessories, raw Material supplies and allied services
under one roof. The Engineering Sector in Pakistan is
engaged in producing cement and sugar plants, industrial
Boilers, chemical plants & equipment, construction
equipments, power transmission towers; Textile related
engineering components, automotive parts and accessories
Oil & Gas are the two major components of the Energy
Mix contributing almost 80% share to the 64.7 Million
TOE of energy requirement in the country. To cater the
increasing energy needs in all sectors, Government is
pursuing polices of attracting private investment. As a
result, the Oil & Gas sector has attracted Foreign
Direct Investment of USD 412 Million in 2013-2014.
Moreover, Pakistan is ranked as having the 6th largest coal reserves in the world with 6% share in the Energy Mix. Projects are being launched on Government & private level to use this cheap indigenous energy resource for coal power generation in the upcoming years.
Auto Transport & Logistic Asia Show came into being to provide our industry a platform from the country to showcase its capability and potential to the world. It is three day event with the entire Auto Engineering Sector assembled under one roof. You can expect Government High ups, Local and International Buyers and manufacturers, Machinery Manufacturers, Raw Material Providers, service providers and much more at the event.
Dyestuff & Chemical Asia (International Dye and
Textile Chemical Trade Fair),Pakistan’s Largest Dyestuff
Trade Fair will lead development Trends across the
sector, making way for huge local and foreign investment
in the country with a focus on Chemical, Dyes & Pigments
Industries latest developments. The Exhibits include New
Tech digital printing products , high _tech energy
saving and emission –reduction equipments, low-carbon
environment- protecting textile chemical such as
dyestuffs, pigments, intermediates, auxiliaries, ect..
Minerals & Metals International Exhibition are a leading biennial international event for industry professionals. It is one of the most significant events in the Pakistan’s Mines. Minerals & Metals market and will serve as an ideal B2B platform for entrepreneurs, Mines, Minerals & Metal Asia aims to create networking channels between exhibitors; private & public sector visitors and international investors, while providing opportunities to establish new interactions and partnerships.
IEMA Asia shall provide an exclusive platform for all the stake holders of the industry to highlight and showcase the latest products and services. The International Machinery & Engineering event shall help bring latest technologies to Pakistan and generate numerous opportunities for Agency, Distribution and Joint Ventures. The IEMA Exhibition shall host Professional end user attendance represents decision-makers from key industry categories to network, share expertise and do business. The event is expected to host over 200 exhibitors feature technology and services including hardware, software, network, delivery and content from around the globe.
• High Level Government
• Policy and Decision Makers
• Foreign Companies seeking Joint
• Local Entrepreneurs Seeking
Agency / Dealer / Distributorship
• Regional buyers of Pakistani
• Foreign Investors / Entrepreneurs
• Local Investors / Entrepreneurs
• Foreign Trade Delegations
• Pakistani Business Magnates
• Light and heavy engineering
• Importers and Traders of
• Top Executives from local heavy
and light engineering sectors
• Dealers, Distributors / Agents of
• Members of Federations & Trade
• Opinion Leaders, Consultants &
Professionals from local
• Optical Measuring Instruments
• Testing Machines & Sensors
AS AN EXHIBITOR
• Display your latest machinery, technology, products and services to highly focused trade visitors, trade media and delegations
• One to one interaction with the industry at one location.
• Brand building among industry & end users.
• Explore new business and investment opportunities
AS A SPONSOR
• Benefit from an ideal time, place and opportunity to get noticed.
• Stand out from the crowd
• Enhance your leadership status.
• Project a long lasting brand image to a targeted audience
AS TRADE VISITOR
• Find about the latest technology, machinery and services available in the market
• Find availability of raw materials, alternate suppliers of machinery, equipment and spares
• Find about sources of investments & funding
I1. Find the latest
industry solutions all in one place. The fire safety
event shall bring together the latest products &
services from the industries, making it a must visit
2. Leading suppliers from the fire fighting & protection industry will be exhibiting at the event and discover things you cannot learn by just browsing through a catalogue!
3. Engage face-to-face with suppliers to solve problems on the spot.
4. Interact with peers in the profession
STEPS FOR VISITOR TRAINING
See our step by step guide on how to make the most of your visit.
1. Set clear business objectives - define what you are hoping to achieve from the event.
2. Identify and connect the people you want to meet - select the sessions and exhibitors you want to see.
3. Promote your business. For sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact our sales team.
4. Print an event floor plan. .
● Oil & Gas Industry
● Architects & Building Developers
● Banking / Finance
● Insurance Institutions
● Civil Ministries
● Government Ministries
● Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Distributor
● Import / Export, and Trade Agent
● Hotel & Retail Management
● Investigation & Protection Agencies
● Police / Prison / Fire Departments
● Safety & Security Consultants & Manager
● Systems & Safety Products Manufacturers
● Systems & Safety Products Suppliers
● Engineering Consultants .
Date & Opening Hours
09 - 11 September, 2017
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Expo Centre Lahore, Pakistan
PRINT FREE VISITOR PASS
Kokan Society, Dr. Azhar Hussain Road,
Near Kokan Park, off: Shaheed-e-Millat Road, Karachi-74000 Pakistan
Tel: (92-21) 111-222-444, 34536321, 38709970
Fax: (92-21) 3453 6330, 34860830
Exporoad Exhibition LLC.,
Ms. Zahra Esmaeili
Add:No 39,Hosseini Rad St, Junction of Valiasr St,Motahari st, Iran-Tehran
Tel: (+98) 21 8891 44 75
Fax: (+98) 21 8891 51 37